Harry M. Jansen Kraemer, Jr.
Harry M. Jansen Kraemer, Jr. brings to the Board over 30 years of executive leadership experience, including through his service as chairman, president and chief executive officer of a large international public company, along with extensive financial expertise and significant experience with boards of directors of private and public companies, investment decisions, capital allocation activities, and complex transactions at both large companies and in private equity. Through his experience at biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, he also brings significant expertise in the health sector and with technology and innovation.
- Executive Partner of Madison Dearborn Partners, a private equity firm (2005 - Present)
- Clinical Professor of Management and Strategy at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University (2005 - Present)
- Chairman (2000 - 2004), President (1997 - 2004) and Chief Executive Officer (1999 - 2004) of Baxter International, Inc., a global, publicly-traded manufacturer of diagnostic and other health care-related products
- Certified Public Accountant
Other Public Company Boards
- Dentsply Sirona Inc. (2016 – Present)
- Leidos Holdings, Inc. (1997 – Present)